Naeemah LaFond, amika global artistic director, aimed to highlight natural beauty and individuality for each model at the Sandy Liang Fall/Winter 2018 show.
Get the Look
- Prep hair with Perk Up Dry Shampoo to absorb any oil and shine.
- Start with a clean center part, without any volume on top.
- Taking organic sections, prep hair with The Shield Anti-Humidity Spray and use The Confidante Moisture-Lock Styler to create a slight bend in the hair, keeping it as natural as possible.
- Spray hair with Fluxus Touchable Hairspray to set the waves as you go.
- Use your fingers to tousle the waves and add definition with First Base Moisturizing Styling Cream.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.