This season with Tanya Taylor, the collection is “unfussy and uncomplicated” inspired by Dadaist artists Suzanne Duchamp and Hannah Höch. Linh Nguyen styled the hair look to match - with a pulled back ponytail or bun – textured, matte, and natural.
- Section hair into 1 inch pieces and spray Redken Wind Blown 05 to add movement and natural texture into the look
- Create a deep right side part, starting at the middle of the eye. Pull the hair of the fuller part into the front of face and to create a faux swept bang.
- Pull fingers through front and create various “breaks” through the bang
- Tie the rest of the hair back into a low ponytail with a clear elastic. If the hair is longer, loop it up to create a bun.
- Finish by pulling hair out in small pieces using the end of a comb and roughing up the look and set with Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Hairspray.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.