Nicole Miller wanted to take her Fall/Winter 2018 show and throw all rules out the door. “Inspirations” are not singular and can be found all around. To keep this message at play, Rodney Cutler created a piece-y, understated look that is easy-going and can work with any texture for the effortless trendsetter – no rulebook required.
The Look: Empty Trend
Embrace no inspiration this season with effortless texture
- Prep clean, wet hair with Cutler Volumizing Spray and Cutler Protectant Spray
- Section hair and blow dry to give hair a natural, airy texture
- Spray Redken Wind Blown 05 throughout hair to add movement
- Vertically barrel curl hair in larger sections using 1 ¼ inch barrel – leaving the ends out so they are straight
- Set curls by sectioning and twisting with Fatboy Pomade for piece-y texture
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.