Give your arsenal a cutting-edge with these shears and razors.
1. Razarte from HAIRART. Double-edge, stainless-steel blades crafted using premium aluminum alloy are designed to cut at a 45-degree angle. Lightweight and easy to maneuver to reduce hand fatigue. hairartproducts.com
2. Feather from JATAI. Cuts in small sections and removes only half of the hair to create volume and texture. Blade fits snug into the handle and does not chatter or move when cutting, and prevents hair from clogging between the guard and blade. jatai.net
3. Seamless Mixed PointCut Texture Shears from SENSEI. Made from Japanese alloy steel with polymer Inlays to eliminate metal to metal wear. They leave no notches or cutting lines and never pull or tug at the client’s hair. senseishears.com
4. Snapdragon from FROMM. A 5.75-inch precision-cutting shear made from Japanese steel features a semi-convex edge, removable blue finger rings and finger rest. Available in both right- and left-hand options.
5. Carving Comb Fine from DONALD SCOTT. Can be used with shears or as a stand-alone tool to cut, shape, reduce bulk and texturize with speed, ease and comfort. Ideal for fine to medium textures. Can be used on wet or dry hair. donaldscottnyc.com
6. Roc-it Dog Titanium Rose Gold Shears from CENTRIX. Available in 5.75-inch and 6-inch lengths and coated with a rose-gold treatment to resist corrosion. Features a precision-cast convex blade, low-stress offset grip, custom leaf-spring tension modifier knob, as well as removable finger rings and finger rest. cricketco.com
7. 15 Tooth Texturizing Shear from PRODUCT CLUB Cutting System by Karg. Texturizing shear made of cryo steel features 15 curved, soft-texture teeth along convex straight blades that minimizes cutting lines and provides a natural look and texture. productclub.com
8. TS Master Shear from WASHI. Made from Authentic Japanese V10 Steel, this shear’s wider width is designed for slide cutting on wet or dry hair. Features an ergonomic handle for comfort. washiscissor.com
9. SilkCutPro Shears from OLIVIA GARDEN. Includes improved features and technology for enhanced comfort and performance. Available in both left- and right-handed options, with ergonomic grips, integrated tension dials and convex blades. oliviagarden.com
10. Black Cobalt Shear from JOEWELL. Made from a cobalt steel alloy that gives extra durability and sharpness. Comes with classically shaped, even handles with permanent finger rest.
11. The 21 from CALLIGRAPHY CUT. Pen triples the surface area when cutting hair at a precise 21-degree angle, enabling strands to absorb more water and nutrients, ultimately working to prevent split ends.
12. Sword DB-20 from MIZUTANI. Features a carpal tunnel-prevention handle, as well as a blade designed to handle scissors-over-comb cutting. High-precision bearing system provides accuracy when cutting.
13. Jonetsu XO Shear from PASSION BEAUTY. Handcrafted in Japan of stainless steel and cobalt alloys, custom-designed ergonomic handles provide comfort for extended use. passionbeauty.com
14. Artist Series Shear from SAM VILLA. Lightweight, Japanese steel-contoured blades with highly sculpted handles, allow for comfort, control and flexibility. samvilla.com
15. Flare Razor from PERSONNA. Sure-grip gel handle offers no-slip comfort while weight and balance offer cutting tension. Includes a blade guard for beveling, shaping and removing weight, and a blade lock for freehand styling. spilo.com
16. Jewel Shears from KAMISORI. Offer double-swivel for control and leverage with a titanium coating over Japanese steel in both a left- or right-handed option. A matching texturizer and set is also available. kamisorishears.com