Inspired by ’60s mod, Oribe Celebrity Stylist Tymothe Wallace chopped Taraji P.Henson’s hair into a simple-but-statement-making classic bob. The clean cut and style exuded understated elegance and paired perfectly with the actress's sophisticated, floor-length gown.
Here's How to Recreate the Look:
- Prep hair with Oribe Shampoo and Conditioner for Moisture & Control.
- Cut hair into an a-line bob.
- While damp, apply Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray throughout and blow dry using a round brush.
- Flat iron the hair to smooth, and spray Oribe Superfine Hair Spray to secure the style.
- Finish with a light application of Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil for shine.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.