Celebrity stylist Judd Minter used Oribe Hair Care for Sally Hawkins at the 2018 Oscars.
To show off actress Sally Hawkin’s beautifully structured Armani gown, Minter created a sultry, modern updo. The look featured shine, separation, volume and falling tendrils for an unfussy style that the Oscar-nominee felt comfortable and confident wearing on the red carpet.
- Prep hair with Oribe Volumista Mist for Volume at the roots and Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse from mid-shaft to ends.
- Blow out hair until completely dry.
- Section hair and gather toward the back, pinning with a fishhook hairpin at the occipital bone.
- Create height at the crown and pull out some tendrils to frame the face.
- Apply a light misting of Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray, and run fingers through the hair to loosen the style.
- Finalize the look with Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray.