Camila Alves graced the red carpet with an on-trend tousled braid from Michael Silva with Kenra.
“Camila’s dress had this timeless 1950s elegance to it, so we knew we wanted to do something entirely different with her hair” Silva says. “Camila is a bohemian girl at heart, so it made perfect sense to go in that direction. The resulting look is cool, effortless and fresh. It has an ease and playfulness to it, which complements the more structured architecture of the dress.”
Here's How to Recreate the Look:
- Dampen the hair and work Kenra Platinum Snail CC Creme from midshaft to tips.
- Apply a generous amount of Kenra Platinum Revive Oil from roots to tips.
- Spray Kenra Platinum Luxe One Leave-In to hair tips to ensure tips stay hydrated and smooth.
- Lightly blow dry hair using a diffuser to restore natural texture.
- Spray Kenra Platinum Heat Block Spray, and use a flat iron to eliminate any unwanted curl.
- Loosely braid the hair, allowing the natural curl to shine through.
- Use Kenra Platinum Grooming Pomade to create a piece-y texture and frame the face.
- Spray Kenra Professional Volume Spray 25 all over to reinforce the longevity of the braid.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.