Celebrity Men’s Groomer Christine Nelli prepped actor and 2018 Oscar winner Sam Rockwell at the 90th Academy Awards, held in Los Angeles, CA on March 4, 2018. Rockwell, winner of Actor In A Supporting Role for Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, got red-carpet ready with the Redken Brew range for his big night. Below is how Nelli styled his winning look.
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep hair by washing with Redken Brews Daily Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply Redken Brews Beard Oil to your face to soften and groom your beard, as well as to hydrate your face and protect your skin.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of Redken Brews Holding Gel throughout your hair using your fingers.
- Roughly blow-dry hair with your fingers until fully dry.
- Apply a small amount of Redken Brews Cream Pomade to both of the sides of your hair for a medium hold and a smooth finish.
- Apply the Redken Brews Texture Pomade on the top of your hair with your fingertips, to create a spikey, messy texture.
- Set your hair by lightly spritzing Redken Brews Hairspray all over.
- If needed, soften shine on your forehead with a light setting powder with a powder brush, and use a bit of clear mascara to set your brows.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.