Actress Zoey Deutch looked gorgeous on the red carpet for the 90th Academy Awards. Celebrity hairstylist Gregory Russel worked with Deutch to create the perfect look.
“Zoey and I wanted to create a classic modern wave to complement her beautiful vintage Elie Saab dress,” he says.
Here's How to Recreate the Look:
- Strengthen, revitalize and smooth hair with Matrix Total Results 3-step system: Matrix Total Results Re-Bond Shampoo, Matrix Total Results Re-Bond Pre-Conditioner and Matrix Total Results Re-Bond Conditioner.
- Starting on damp hair, prep hair by using Matrix Style Link Volume Builder Mousse throughout the lengths of her hair to maintain body and bounce.
- Select a deep side part and blow dry with a medium sized boar’s hair round brush.
- Set hair by spraying each section with Matrix Style Link Prep Heat Buffer Thermal Styling Spray and curl hair with a 1.5-inch curling iron. Set each section by pinning each curl with a silver duck bill.
- Once finished, let the hair cool for 15-20 minutes to maintain shape and body.
- Spray hair lightly with Matrix Style Link Mineral Play Back Dry Shampoo, and brush the hair out and into shape.
- Use a small amount of Matrix Style Link Prep Smooth Setter Smoothing Cream around the face frame, and then spray the hair with Matrix Style Link Perfect Style Fixer Finishing Hairspray.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.