Actress Zoey Deutch looked gorgeous on the red carpet for the 90th Academy Awards. Celebrity hairstylist Gregory Russel worked with Deutch to create the perfect look.
“Zoey and I wanted to create a classic modern wave to complement her beautiful vintage Elie Saab dress,” he says.
Here's How to Recreate the Look:
- Strengthen, revitalize and smooth hair with Matrix Total Results 3-step system: Matrix Total Results Re-Bond Shampoo, Matrix Total Results Re-Bond Pre-Conditioner and Matrix Total Results Re-Bond Conditioner.
- Starting on damp hair, prep hair by using Matrix Style Link Volume Builder Mousse throughout the lengths of her hair to maintain body and bounce.
- Select a deep side part and blow dry with a medium sized boar’s hair round brush.
- Set hair by spraying each section with Matrix Style Link Prep Heat Buffer Thermal Styling Spray and curl hair with a 1.5-inch curling iron. Set each section by pinning each curl with a silver duck bill.
- Once finished, let the hair cool for 15-20 minutes to maintain shape and body.
- Spray hair lightly with Matrix Style Link Mineral Play Back Dry Shampoo, and brush the hair out and into shape.
- Use a small amount of Matrix Style Link Prep Smooth Setter Smoothing Cream around the face frame, and then spray the hair with Matrix Style Link Perfect Style Fixer Finishing Hairspray.