GET THE LOOK:
- On damp hair, use two pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment—or Moroccanoil Treatment Light for finer tones—to provide the perfect foundation for styling, and comb through the hair.
- Apply Moroccanoil Root Boost, and blow dry the hair straight with a Moroccanoil Professional Series Ceramic Hair Dryer and a Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush.
- Take a horseshoe-shaped section through the top of the hair, and clip away. With the remaining hair, create a French twist, and secure with bobby pins.
- Release the top section, and create multiple knots through the entire horseshoe section to shorten the hair and pin in place at the base.
- Spray the hair with Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray and Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Extra Strong at the root. Tease with a small Moroccanoil Tail Comb to get the hair to stand on end.
- Finish the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Extra Strong.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.