Recreate this hair look from Oscar de la Renta Resort Show by Moroccanoil Artistic Director, Kevin Hughes.
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment–or Moroccanoil Treatment Light for finer tones—from mid-length to the ends to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Apply the Moroccanoil Root Boost to root area of the hair for control and body.
- Apply Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion to the mid-length through ends for instant fullness and long-lasting body.
- Then create a center part and blow dry the hair using the Moroccanoil Ceramic 55 MM Round Brush and Moroccanoil Professional Series Ceramic Hair Dryer until dry.
- Separate hair into 1.5 inch sections, spray sections with Moroccanoil Perfect Defense to protect hair from heat styling.
- Use a 1.5 inch flat iron to create subtle waves throughout the hair and seal the ends using Moroccanoil Mending Infusion.
- Complete the whole look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to keep the hair away from face.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.