Hair: Melissa Reyes
Photographer: Mohammed Ghanayem
Makeup: Karoline Lozano
From the boardroom to a night on the town, this classic style can be tailored to meet whatever your clients need from their hair. Recreate this chic look with these steps.
- Apply BioSilk Silk Therapy with organic Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment to the hair from the midshaft to the ends to tame frizz and add additional shine and control. Use a brush to evenly distribute the product.
- Brush the hair, and gather it into a low ponytail. While working the hair, spray the top surface with BioSilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray - Natural Hold and keep brushing until you achieve a sleek finish.
- Apply a small amount of BioSilk Silk Therapy Silk Polish over the surface; pay attention to the hairline so there are no visible stray hairs.
- To secure the pony, take a rubber band with two bobby pins. Place the first bobby pin securely into the pony then wrap the band around until tight.
- Use the second bobby pin to secure the band.
- Take a small strand from underneath the ponytail and begin to wrap the strands around the pony and secure with pins.
- Spray with BioSilk Finish Spray - Natural hold.
- To accessorize, add hair rings to complete the look.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.