Celebrity stylist Renato Campora created an effortless, modern bob on Mila Kunis for the 2018 MTV Movie and TV Awards utilizing the Biolage Styling line.
“I wanted to give Mila the perfect sleek and modern hairstyle for the MTV Movie and TV Awards," he says. "To start the look, I gave Mila a fresh, asymmetrical trim. This is a great cut to lighten any hair for summer. I used a razor to cut to the bottom, which really helped take the weight out and make the ends lighter."
- After cutting the damp hair, create a side part.
- Apply the Biolage Styling Texture Sap all over, and blow dry the hair with a diffuser and a wide-tooth comb.
- Once the hair is dry, use a 1.5-inch curling iron to create a natural wavy style by separating the hair into pieces and curling under, starting from the right side to the left side.
- Use the wide-tooth comb to brush the hair, and rub a small amount of the Biolage Styling Curl Defining Elixir in your hands.
- Apply the elixir to the hair for added shine and a sleek finish.
- Once the hairstyle is finished, apply Biolage's Styling Complete Control Hairspray to maintain the look throughout the night.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.