Hit the streets of New York City with Essie’s fall 2018 collection nail art look, “Broadway Marquee," which is inspired by the bright lights of Times Square.
- Start by applying a thin layer of First Base base coat
- Using a detail or striping brush, outline three points of a star at the base of the nail of the middle finger using Booties on Broadway. Fill in all outlying space with the shade.
- On the ring finger, outline two points of a star at the top of the nail using a detail or striping brush, polish outlying area with Booties on Broadway.
- Using a dotting tool, create a small, dotted border on the outside of the stars using Say it Ain’t SoHo.
- Seal with Gel.Setter top coat.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.