Yes, you read it right—this rich and vivid red hue was created with a hair masque! It’s the work of the new GKhair Red Red Bombshell Hair Masque, which actually improves the condition of the hair while adding dramatic color enhancement. The deep conditioning and semi-permanent color service lasts eight to ten shampoos, and it’s a great add-on for anyone looking for a fun, temporary and healthy color shift! Team GKhair recommends a charge of around $55 for the service, adjusted for your area if necessary.
Here’s a rundown on how the Bombshell Masque is done, followed by a complete video how-to!
Bombshell Red Red How-To
- Shampoo twice with GKhair Taming System pH+ Shampoo.
- Towel dry the hair.
- Use a brush to apply GKhair Red Red Bombshell Hair Masque section by section.
- After the brush application, work the product into each section with gloved hands.
- Cover the hair with a plastic cap and process with heat for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and apply GKhair Shield Conditioner.
- Dry and style.
Watch the video!
Learn more at gkhair.com
Follow @gkhair on Instagram
See a Lavender Bombshell Masque How-to
See how to maintain blonde hair with the Ultra Blonde Bombshell Masque
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.