Is this rich, royal purple hue really possible with a hair masque? Yes it is, thanks to the new GKhair Lavender Bombshell Masque. This marriage of conditioning masque and semi-permanent color will intensify any purple tones while providing smoothing and repair for damage from chemical services or styling. The deep conditioning and semi-permanent color service will last eight to ten shampoos. It’s a fun new service for clients in search of a pop of temporary, vibrant, color. Team GKhair recommends a charge of around $55 for the service, adjusted for your area if necessary.
Here’s a rundown on how the Bombshell Masque is done, followed by a complete video how-to!
Bombshell Lavender How-To
- Shampoo twice with GKhair Taming System pH+ Shampoo.
- Towel dry the hair.
- Use a brush to apply GKhair Lavender Bombshell Hair Masque section by section.
- After the brush application, work the product into each section with gloved hands.
- Cover the hair with a plastic cap and process with heat for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and apply GKhair Shield Conditioner.
- Dry and style.
Watch the video!
Learn more at gkhair.com
Follow @gkhair on Instagram
See a Red Red Bombshell Masque How-to
See how to maintain blonde hair with the Ultra Blonde Bombshell Masque
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.