Natural texture and shine were the hair trends seen from Evo at Mara Hoffman during NYFW.
"For me, the hair look was about letting go of perceived standards of beauty and instead, focusing on the beauty of the individual," says Gareth Bromell, Evo Hair Global Ambassador. "To celebrate the diversity of the individuals, i enhanced each model’s natural hair to allow their natural texture to shine. a simple look, providing a natural nod to all that comes from this earth."
- Start with damp hair and create a center part.
- Apply whip it good styling mousse or macgyver multi-use mousse throughout the hair, starting at the roots.
- Apply love perpetua shine drops from mid-lengths to ends and comb through hair.
- Using flat clips, create an s shape at the front hairline.
- Accentuate the shape as you remove the clips and tuck the restof the hair behind ears.
- Once hair has air-dried, spray love touch shine spray throughout and brush through.
- Rake fingers through hair for natural texture and separation finish the look with a light spray of miss malleable flexible hair spray.