Wet hair was trending during NYFW, and O&M lead stylist Mary Alamine created styles that emphasized this trend further.
- Start with sectioning a front triangle from recession to recession.
- On the hair left work Original Mineral Surf Bomb in with your hands and blast dry with Hot Tools blow dryer layer by layer until enough texture is achieved.
- Create a pony tail with your hands - placed just above the crown - tie with elastic.
- Lightly brush backwards in the opposite direction to create wispy pieces
- Create a center part in the middle of the triangle take ½ inch (1cm) sections layer with Original Mineral Original Queenie then use Hot Tools Black Gold Turbo Ionic Salon Dryer to set. Use Pin curl clips for the side to set on the angle.
- Wrap hair around pony and secure with a pin knot both sides together and secure with a pin. Repeat on another side.
- Tie knots in the large section of the pony, until you reach the end, leave a wispy tail and pull over and secure down the center of the head.
- Apply Original Mineral Frizzy Logic Shine Serum with a O&M color brush over the triangle section on the front.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.