This look from L’anza Healing Haircare creates bold placements from within, showcasing unexpected brightness with airy movement.
FORMULA & APPLICATION
Natural level 6
Formula 1: 30 g Healing Color Powder Decolorizer with 60 g 10-volume developer + 5 g Trauma Treatment
Formula 2: 30 g Decolorizer with 60 g 30-volume developer + 5 g Trauma Treatment
Formula 3: 30 g Healing Color Clay Decolorizer with 60 g 30-volume developer
b20 g 4CG with 40 g demi developer
Formula 5: 25 g 100B + 5 g 7NV with 60 g demi developer + 30 g Translucent Catalyst
- Divide hair from the parietal ridge down and from the base of the crown to the nape.
- Starting at the hairline, take a diagonal-back slice if hair is fine or a woven section if hair is denser. Apply Formula 1 at the top of the foil, then blend in Formula 2 through the ends.
- Continue around the head, maintaining diagonal foil placement within triangular forms and leave centers out.
- Once foils are complete, use Formula 3 to balayage all interior triangles that were left out.
- While foils are processing, apply Formula 4 to remaining hair left out of the foils in the top section. Process until desired lift is achieved. Then cleanse and condition.
- Now apply Formula 5 to the highlighted areas. Process for 20 minutes, then cleanse and condition.
Hair: L’anza Global Creative Team
Color: Leah Freeman
Photographer: Richard Monsieurs
Makeup: Angelia Senevesai
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.