Highlighting Betty Page bangs and a deeply decadent color palette, this deep navy blue from Crazy Color clashes with vibrant lime to create a hair swish that’ll make ’em stop and stare.
FORMULA & APPLICATION
Natural level 6, pre-lightened to a level 9/10
Formula 1: After Dark Sapphire mixed with Black 3:1
Formula 2: After Dark Sapphire
Formula 3: After Dark Lime Twist with a dash of Sapphire
Formula 4: Lime Twist
- Divide hair in quadrants, leaving out the fringe.
- Apply Formula 1 to the fringe and base of the top two quadrants only.
- Apply Formula 2 to mid-lengths of the top two quadrants. Using your middle and index fingers, blend formulas 1 and 2 where they meet.
- Apply Formula 3 to the lower two quadrants at the base.
- Apply Formula 4 to the mid-lengths and ends of the bottom two quadrants. Using your middle and index fingers, blend Formulas 3 and 4 where they meet.
- Be sure to keep Formulas 3 and 4 separated from Formulas 1 and 2 throughout. Process 30 minutes. Rinse and shampoo the top quadrants first to ensure no color transfer. Then rinse the lower quadrants until water runs clear.
Hair: Dylan Brittain
Photographer: Tony Le Britton
Makeup: P.J Maxwell
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.