The holiday season is quickly approaching. Recreate this holiday look using products from Biolage.
Look 1: Styled by Amanda Epstein
- Prep hair using Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Spray
- Section Off the top around crown.
- Take hair from the top of crown, pull back into a half-up do and fishtail braid the back ends.
- Distress the braid to desired proportions.
- Pull to one side and then twist braid into a flower bun and pin.
- Curl the ends of the hair.
- Add your favorite holiday accessory around the bun.
Look 2: Styled by Nicki Bianco
- Prep hair with Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Spray.
- Start with two sections from the back of the parietal ridge, add hair from the sides and cross over the top, until you get to the occipital bone then stop adding extra hair.
- Use an elastic to secure. Distress the braid and then take a piece from the bottom to wrap around the elastic to hide.
- Add your favorite holiday accessory to complete