It's time to start thinking about holiday manicure ideas. Learn the steps to recreate this festive plaid look from Essie here:
- Apply a think layer of Here to Stay base coat.
- Apply Just the Way You Arctic on each nail.
- Using a striping tool and Million Mile Hues, paint two thin lines across the center of the nail in the shape of a cross.
- Using a think brush tool and Sights on Nightlights, paint two thin lines in the shape of an "L" on the left side of the nail.
- Using Hear Me Aurora, fill in the right side and tip of the nail.
- Seal with Speed.Setter top coat.