- Start the look by shampooing with Biolage R.A.W Color Care Shampoo and Biolage R.A.W Color Care Conditioner.
- Prep damp hair with Biolage Blowdry Glotion and brush through with a brush.
- Starting at the top, blow dry hair with a medium size boar bristle round brush, after each section applying a Velcro roller.
- Continue this process throughout until all of the sections are secured in Velcro rollers, letting them sit for 5 minute.
- Spray the hair one time over with Biolage Complete Control Hairspray, then remove rollers.
- Brush through the hair gently keeping as much volume as possible before curling.
- Wave hair with a 1 1/4” barrel curling iron to add a slight wave to the hair, curling in different directions to create a natural look.
- For a slightly more lived in texture, break up the waves with Biolage R.A.W. Texture Spray and rough dried into the hair.
- Finish the look with Biolage Complete Control Hairspray to add a slight shine and add a perfect touchable hold throughout the night
View this post on Instagram
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.