View this post on Instagram
Stunning @lauraharrier yesterday at SAG AWARDS 💕💕 Shot by @livincool Styled by @daniellenachmani Makeup @ninapark Hair #jenniferyepez using @Matrix ✨Smooth Setter✨ Volume Builder✨Volume Fixer ✨Style Fixer✨Shape Switcher ✨& @dysonhair to get the look 💋#Lauraharrier #sagawards #dysonhair #dysonprohair #matrix #matrixpartner #stylelink
- Start with damp hair and apply Matrix Smooth Setter all over followed by Matrix Volume Builder Mousse.
- Make clean sections starting at the nape and blow dry hair.
- Make sections and clip in hair extensions to give more length and volume. Then, make more sections and start to wave the hair using a 1 3/4 curling iron wrapping the hair around and leaving the ends out.
- Brush out hair, then apply Matrix Shape Switcher on the edges laying down the hairline with a toothbrush.
- Then apply Matrix Style Fixer on the front part of the hair to lay down any flyaways and smooth the hair line.
- Once the hair is smooth, spray the hairline and front part of the hair with Matrix Style Fixer Hairspray and use a hairdryer on low speed and heat to set the hair. Drying in the hairspray will have your look stay from day to night.
- To keep the hair in the back voluminous and soft, brush the hair out again and finish with Matrix Volume Fixer Hairspray all over.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.