View this post on Instagram
Stunning @lauraharrier yesterday at SAG AWARDS 💕💕 Shot by @livincool Styled by @daniellenachmani Makeup @ninapark Hair #jenniferyepez using @Matrix ✨Smooth Setter✨ Volume Builder✨Volume Fixer ✨Style Fixer✨Shape Switcher ✨& @dysonhair to get the look 💋#Lauraharrier #sagawards #dysonhair #dysonprohair #matrix #matrixpartner #stylelink
- Start with damp hair and apply Matrix Smooth Setter all over followed by Matrix Volume Builder Mousse.
- Make clean sections starting at the nape and blow dry hair.
- Make sections and clip in hair extensions to give more length and volume. Then, make more sections and start to wave the hair using a 1 3/4 curling iron wrapping the hair around and leaving the ends out.
- Brush out hair, then apply Matrix Shape Switcher on the edges laying down the hairline with a toothbrush.
- Then apply Matrix Style Fixer on the front part of the hair to lay down any flyaways and smooth the hair line.
- Once the hair is smooth, spray the hairline and front part of the hair with Matrix Style Fixer Hairspray and use a hairdryer on low speed and heat to set the hair. Drying in the hairspray will have your look stay from day to night.
- To keep the hair in the back voluminous and soft, brush the hair out again and finish with Matrix Volume Fixer Hairspray all over.