Manic Panic announces the release of five new semi-permanent hair colors. As always, the products are completely Vegan and cruelty-free, and not only dye the hair, but simultaneously condition it. High Voltage Classic Cream colors last 4-6 weeks with proper care, and garner the most vibrant results on pre-lightened locks. Each of these colors can be mixed with Manic Mixer/Pastel-izer to create luxurious pastel tints.
The five new colors are:
- Blue Steel - a liquid mercury hue that has been sported in various shades by stars like Kelly Osbourne, Nicole Richie and Kesha.
- Deep Purple Dream - a rich black currant, and Manic Panic's darkest purple yet.
- Inferno - Manic Panic's newest shade of red. Lighter and brighter than Wildfire, but warmer than Rock ‘n’ Roll Red.
- Plum Passion - a sultry shade of purple that had been discontinued, but was so missed that it's been resurrected.
- Siren's Song - an exquisite sahde of seafoam green that glows under black light and is the ideal choice for mermaid hair.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.