Cricket has added four new brushes to its Static Free line, each of which was specially designed to address a specific need. Static-free properties in the brushes help eliminate flyaways, and reinforced ball tips and nonsnag bristles help reduce drying time. This is the first time Cricket has added to this collection in nearly a decade.
The four brushes include:
- Static Free Fast Flo XL
- The extra-large, extra-wide brush vent pattern and nonsnag bristles help to accelerate drying time.
- Static Free Fast Flo Shine
- Gentle, nonsnag nylon bristles and boar bristles enhance the styling experience. This brush is designed for your finishing needs and also works well with men's grooming needs because it helps to distribute natural oils and add shine.
- Static Free Fast Flo Flex
- This brush's movable, flexible vent head helps accelerate drying and styling time.
- Static Free Ponytail Pro
- Create a better ponytail with this brush's boar and nylon bristles, which help create a bump-free, smooth result. The comb can be used to create style and definition or add volume. This brush's handle prevents hair ties from stretching and includes three elastic ties.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.