It's no secret that Unwash has caught the attention of professionals with their products that challenge conventional wisdom and the cycle of shampoo, condition and repeat. But what the brand did do secretly was launch eight new treatment and cleansing products to add to their core launch collection.
There are targeted hair-type dry cleansers that add volume to fine hair or care for curls and treatment products to sleep in overnight.
Each product is designed to challenge the traditional approach to cleansing hair by working with the body’s natural oil production and bacteria to gently remove dirt and oil build up. It started with the first four products and continues with this next round.
The end goal is to create hair that is softer, shinier, healthier hair on the day to day, or that second-day hair all the days.
- Curls Dry Cleanser: Specifically created to freshen, preserve and enhance curls between washes
- Color Care Dry Cleanser: Refresh hair by absorbing oil with a residue-free formula that protects, enhances, and preserves color with a formulation specifically made for color treated hair
- Volumizing Foam Cleanser: Formulated specifically to give fine hair extra volume and refresh between washes
- Anti-Frizz Spray Serum: A weightless dry oil that conditions, hydrates, adds shine and makes hair soft and more manageable
- Balancing Scalp Serum: A lightweight treatment to help address scalp woes. And re-balance the scalp's microbiome with prebiotics and probiotics
- Color Intensifying Gloss Treatment: Protect and extend color in between coloring with a monthly masque treatment for non-stop shine, color and dimension
- Multi-Tasking Dry Oil Spray: A spray to detangle hair, condition with oils and protect from heat and UV rays while boosting shine
- Overnight Hair Masque: An overnight hair masque that will repair damage, hydrate and help protect color
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.