For the Alexander Wang Pre-Fall Winter 2020 show, Jin Soon Choi of JINsoon played it subtle.
The Alexander Wang Collection 1 2020 collection is a reclaiming of casual luxury, re-contextualizing the ease and optimism of American sportswear. It is an ode to the pioneers and an imagining of the future. With four acts, the collection is a utilitarian uniform for all — the professional, the pared-down and the polished, all authentically remixed for the modern consumer.
Choi kept an overall look of "national nudes for the nail look. Jin Soon Choi for JINsoon matched a JINsoon nude shade to each model to complement their skin tone.
“The manicures celebrate each model’s modern individuality without overpowering any of the looks they are sporting,” she says.
1. Shape nails and remove any residue from the nail bed.
2. Apply one coat of JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Use two coats of a JINsoon nude that best matches your skin tone. Backstage, the JINsoon team used a combination of Dulcet, Demure, Nostalgia and Muse.
4. Top off with JINsoon Matte Maker for a semi-matte finish.
Tools and Products Used:
- JINsoon Diamond Nail File
- JINsoon Power Coat
- JINsoonDulcet/ Demure/Nostalgia/ Muse
- JINsoon Matte Maker
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.