Bright mermaid hair paired with beachy texture is the perfect summer look. Artist Connective member Mirella Manelli turned toward Aloxxi to make her client's dream hair come true.
The look began with the brand's Instaboost Conditioning Color Mask in Aquamarine Dream.Once the hair was colored, Manella grabbed the brand's lastest styling innovation, the Bombshell Volumizing Grip styler, which can be used on both wet and dry hair. It has zero weight with a flexible hold and is designed to leave no flaking or residue. The finished result has volume with soft, touchable finish.
“When I use the Aloxxi Bombshell Volumizing Grip styler, it’s the only product I need from start to finish,” Manelli says. “It’s an all-in-one styler that also has 450°F of thermal protection.”
Quartz dust in the spray provides balanced texture and shine while tapioca starch helps plump strands to create thicker-looking hair. It also features Aloxxi’s Apple Stem Cell Technology and Colour-Care Complex, which protects hair color from fading by helping to block UV rays.
Watch Manelli use the styler to create textured waves here:
- Begin by refreshing your client's color with Aloxxi Instaboost Color Conditioning Mask in Aquamarine Dream on clean towel-dried hair. Comb through, process for 5 minutes at the bowl, and rinse.
- Spray a generous amount Aloxxi Bombshell styler throughout hair from roots to ends on damp hair for thermal protection and volume
- Rough dry till hair is about 90% dry. Then taking a round brush, over direct the base of the hair for maximum volume.
- Starting from the bottom and working your way up, spray the Aloxxi Bombshell styler and use a 1 inch marcel iron to curl the hair. Hold the iron vertically and be sure to curl each subsection in the opposite direction of the last. Curling in different directions along with using bombshell will allow for that textured finish.
- To finish the look, use the Aloxxi Bombshell styler one last time for added texture and finger comb the hair into place.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.