There are thousands of powerful, personal salon success stories happening every day throughout the Salon at Ulta Beauty. Here’s an inspiring one—watch for more online and on social media, and inside special editions of insideLOOK!
Services District Educator, Chicago
Years with Ulta Beauty: 6
Career journey: My experience at Ulta Beauty has been extensive and varied. I first worked as a Beauty Advisor and Prestige Advisor, recommending products and treatments and guiding guests. I took advantage of Ulta’s exclusive relationship with Browbar and became an Arch Expert, and also supported the salon as a guest coordinator. I worked my way up to Prestige Manager, then Salon Manager and currently work as a Services District Educator.
My career at Ulta Beauty has given me flexibility to transfer to multiple states and to explore multiple roles. I became a Mizani TEXpert and a Redken Certified Haircolorist. I’ve had chances to be heavily involved with community and giving back through Ulta Beauty, with initiatives like Dress for Success, and participating in Ulta Pride Fest in Chicago, grand openings and other special events. At Ulta Beauty, the possibilities are beautiful, and endless, too.
Check out the Salon at Ulta Beauty near you. Ask the salon manager for more info on local—and free!—Ulta Academy education and events. Apply at careers.ulta.com
- Artist to Artist Education Drives Salon Careers at Ulta Beauty
- 11 Beauty Career Paths to Explore Today
- Find Advanced Salon Education for Every Skill Level
- Salon Career Path: Best Face Forward
- Salon Career Path: Family Values
- Salon Career Path: Personal Growth
- Salon Career Path: Balance and Structure
- Salon Career Path: One Team, One Dream
- Salon Career Path: Opening New Doors
- Brand Insights: Industry Leaders Share Perspectives on Salon Education, Unity
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.