The new Pravana Balayage Palette features a warming element that heats up for faster, more even lightening power. Presley Poe (@presleypoe), head colorist of the Pravana Collective, demonstrates exactly how she uses the Balayage Palette (with this roller set-inspired technique) for a beautifully blended balayage in this video.
HOW IT WORKS:
A comfortable palette for open-air painting, the palette has a warming element to help stubborn, hard-to-lift hair process more evenly. The hair doesn’t need to sit on the palette for an extended period of time – stylists should use it as they would a normal palette. The warming element just helps the hair match the warmth that would usually be coming off the body.
- Contains self-regulating Temperature Controlled Ink Technology that warms up within seconds
- Engineered to mimic natural body warmth in targeted areas to improve the lightening process
- Proven to gently accelerate lightening power to help ensure all sections are processed evenly
- Warmth on palette allows stylists to better control the processing temperature
- Sleek, ergonomic handle for maximum comfort
- Detachable reservoir for left or right handed colorists
- Use with any PRAVANA PURE LIGHT lightener
- Use to create beautiful balayage, prep for VIVIDS, and more!
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.