Stylist Paul Norton was the man responsible for Demi Lovato's gorgeous, cascading waves as she sang the National Anthem at Super Bowl LIV in Miami. Here, he breaks down how he created the look, using IGK products.
Demi Lovato’s Super Bowl Beauty Breakdown
1. Starting on clean damp hair I work a quarter and a half size amount of IGK Rich Kid Air-Dry Styler into Demi’s head from roots to end.
2. Next I sprayed IGK Thirsty Girl Leave-In Conditioner from mid shaft to ends and combed through with an IGK wet brush and began diffusing her hair until fully dry (tip: I had her lean her head from side-to-side for some root volume)
3. I then used IGK Beach Club texture spray all over and continued to diffuse.
4. I used a triple barrel iron to crest more of a wavy textured look. And a 1 inch barrel iron to wave the hair back away from the face.
5. Next I used several pumps of IGK Crybaby Anti Frizz Smoothing Serum and scrunched it in for shine and softness followed by IGK Speechless Dry Oil Finishing Spray for that glass like look and shine.
6. Lastly I held the hair in place by finishing it with IGK 1800HOLDME hold hairspray so it had control but was still touchable!
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.