The Makeup Show is gearing up for an exciting 2020. This year, in addition to the show’s newly added international expansion, The Makeup Show will also add hair education to all shows. In Houston, Texas, the first stop, attendees will have the opportunity to learn from industry professionals Danessa Myricks and Linh Nguyen as they team up to discuss hair and makeup for editorial, as well as engage directly with top hair brands.
WHAT’S NEW IN HAIR AT THE MAKEUP SHOW 2020:
- MAIN STAGE EDUCATION: Legendary artists Danessa Myricks and Linh Nguyen will share the stage to discuss hair and makeup for editorial. They will offer advice and share their experiences about working in this exciting area of the beauty industry.
- IN THE STUDIO CLASSES: In addition to his main stage education, Linh Nguyen will also lead various IN the Studio sessions for artists looking to get hands-on education in an intimate setting. Classes include “Hair Styling 101” where artists will learn basic terminology and dry styling techniques, and “Hair and Beyond,” a session designed to teach artists the skills necessary for creating certain styles. Both classes are ideal for makeup artists and hair stylists alike.
- NEWLY ADDED HAIR BRANDS: Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with brands, shop at great pro- discounts from some of the top brands in the industry, and discover new beauty brands to add to their kit.
THE MAKEUP SHOW 2020 TOUR DATES:
- Houston, Texas: March 21 & 22
- NewYork,NewYork:May 3 & 4
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: June 20 & 21
- Chicago, Illinois: October 17 & 18
- Vancouver, British Columbia: November 14 & 15
ABOUT THE MAKEUP SHOW -- A BEAUTY EXPERIENCE
The Makeup Show is one of the largest professional makeup events in the United States offering artists the ultimate Beauty Experience. The show brings together more than 120 of the most exclusive beauty brands in the industry, an average of more than 500 artists in each city and individuals from all over the world to learn techniques from master artists, mingle with peers, and shop their favorite brands. The show focuses on career building and networking within the makeup community by presenting an unparalleled lineup of education and appearances from top beauty professionals, with 6-8 stages of education from legendary artists and industry experts, it provides a unique experience for the makeup professional to network directly with the best in the business. Owned and produced by Shelly Taggar and Alan Boss, The Makeup Show travels to NYC, Chicago, Houston, Europe, and Vancouver.