This fall, award winning Swiss nailcare brand, Mavala takes inspiration from Mother Nature’s most colorful season to create its earthy and elegant Charming Collection.
With earthy tones being the leading Autumn 2020 nail trend, the collection combines natural shades with a hint of glamour to create a bohemian vibe and a collection that is any nature lovers dream.
Inspired by the serene colors of Autumn time in some of the world’s most picturesque locations, the Charming collection is made up of six elegant shades: Tadoussac, Edinburgh, Salzburg, New Orleans, Bruges and Nikko.
Mavala’s Mini Colors have been designed to minimize solvent evaporation and its golden capped economic 5ml bottles means that there is no wastage. A perfect size for travel, the formulation delivers microscopic air pockets to allow nails to breathe and is vegan friendly.
The Charming Collection:
- Tadoussac – a flamboyant rust, incandescent of Canadian Indian Summers
- Edinburgh– A natural and wild persimmon, a resounding journey in the highlands
- Salzburg– A sparkling and light carmine, escapade in the heart of the baroque jewel of the Alps
- New Orleans – A radiant purple, cosmopolitan journey on the banks of the Mississippi river
- Bruges – A tender light brown, sweetness of the romantic city of the North
- Nikko – A luminous fuchsia, light and mystery of the Japanese mountains
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on NAILS Magazine