This summer, when everyone needed something to look forward to, Eufora challenged colorists to show them their best summer blonde. The social media contest had one rule--use Eufora AloeLite Lighteners in the service.
Transitioning into fall-winter, whether frosty platinum or warm winter wheat is the shade you're going for, the Eufora AloeLite family of lighteners provide everything needed to get the job done. Infused with Eufora’s super powered and naturally derived AV+, the nutrient rich formulas feature Aloe Vera, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Creatine to enhance moisture and provide unsurpassed protection during processing.
- BLUE BLEACHING POWDER is Eufora’s standard “go to” lightener. This dust-free blue lightener is a terrific universal lightener that can be used for a vast array of techniques. Whether lightening with foils or performing a global lightening service, this traditional lightening system lifts up to 7 levels with ease while helping control unwanted yellow tones.
- Hand painted lightening techniques such as Foil Free Highlights, Shatush and Balayage all require lightener with a creamy consistency that will stay put while maintaining its active moisture long enough to get the job done.
- For guests with a lower level (darker) base wanting the perfect “J-Lo” warm ombre effect, choose FREESTYLE CLAY LIGHTENER. This creamy yet firm clay option makes it easy to place lightness exactly where wanted. Being a clay lightener, the product closest to the hair stays moist longer to keep lightening strength evenly consistent.
- By contrast, CREAM LIGHTENER is for use on guests that want a hand painted result but are starting out with a lighter base or have finer hair. The creamy consistency stays put and gently lifts with ease. Cream Lightener is also the recommended lightener for gently and evenly removing Artisan Direct Dye from the hair.
- Both the Freestyle Clay and Cream Lighteners provide up to 6 levels of evenly controlled lift, and both contain an oil-based delivery system that enhances their lifting and conditioning abilities.
- Finally, for those that considers Level 14 too dark, 9 LEVEL BLUE LIGHTENER is a dream come true. This powerhouse lightener can lift from as low as a Level 4 or 5 all the way to platinum in one application. Platinum blonde is a fashion preference that has stood the test of time, so we know it is here to stay, and it’s nice to have a lightener that will “Get the Light Right” without having to suffer through multiple applications and potential stress from overworking the hair.
BEST IN BLONDES
The beautiful blonde artistry of three top stylists from the recent blonde competition, not only won them the accolades of fellow stylists and salon guests around the globe, but the first place winner walked away with an awesome prize package from Eufora that included a semi-private blonding and toning session with Rempel as well as a EuforaColor product package full of essential color tools, valued at over $500.
1st Place - @salontrendnewyork
Stylist: Sherette Parker, Salon Trend NY, Vestal, New York
#EuforaSummerBlonde 1st place winner goes to @salontrendnewyork! 🎉⠀ ⠀ Nothing like a #euforasummerblonde AND she got that TREND summer blonde.... @madeline.oliviaaa my curly hair FOREVER TREND model! .⠀ As you swipe to see the before..:we used our Eufora Color AloeLite 9 level blue lightener which allows us to achieve these results .... followed with our Eufora professional sealer with Naoplex technology...finished off with our Eufora smooth’n line of products to get this amazing smooth sleek look...finished with Eufora illuminate and smooth’n oil! 💙⠀ ⠀ Hair artist ~ Sherette Parker
2nd Place - @snaredoesmyhair
Stylist: Amber Snare, The Shop A Beauty & Grooming Parlor, Latham, NY
3rd Place - @fawnedofhair
Stylist: Brooke Ingalla, Lotus Day Spa, Yuma, AZ
Congrats to the 3rd place winner of our #EuforaSummerBlonde contest, @fawnedofhair 🎉⠀ ⠀ This hair babe came in with 1/2” roots, 2” gold band & compromised ends. We created a beautiful blend with a shadow root and babylight combo. ✨🙌🏻 Using 𝑨𝑳𝑳 Eufora to keep the hair glossed, sealed, lightened, & healthy without further compromising the integrity of her ends. 🌿💧⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒: ⠀⠀ • root formula (na) 6n + (na) 6aa⠀⠀ • babylights Aloelite 9 level lightener⠀⠀ • toner (na) 10av + (na) clear
To learn more about the Eufora recommended blonding techniques, including how to formulate toners for a perfect tonal result, be sure to check out Joanne Rempel’s tutorials online www.eufora.university.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.