GHD Plans to Blow You Away with New Launch
At a press event to introduce their new blow dryer, ghd air, ghd Head of Global Education Jo Martin styled my hair the ghd way. "I love these events because I get a chance to do some hair, " said Martin, who is otherwise on the road, educating hairdressers and distributor-partners on the latest and greatest from ghd. The brand, while firmly established in the UK and Europe, is now making headway in the States.
The ghd air blow dryer was launched at the press event. It features:
- Advanced Ionic Technology: for reduced frizz and a silkier, softer finish with fewer flyaways
- Cool shot button: for a quick blast of cool air to fix the style in place
- Salon strength AC motor:
- 2 concentrator nozzles: helps to create a wide variety of styles
- Adaptor ring: for attaching a diffuser
- Ergonomic design: for maximum control and effortless styling whether you are right or left handed.
Also at the event, ghd unveiled their Candy Collection of irons. With zingy shades straight from this season's catwalks, the Candy Collection features the ghd classic styler in three colors: mint, lemon and violet, all with black plates.
"We introduce new colors each season and even women who already have our irons will want the newest colors," says Martin. Sweet.
ghd air will be sold at CosmoProf Stores, Armstrong McColl stores, fine salons, and CosmoProfBeauty.com.