NovaLash AfterCare Kit Protects Lashes
NovaLash provides an AfterCare Kit that lash artists can retail to their lash clients. This compact package includes cleanLASH 3-in-1 cleanser, conditioner and makeup remover pads, plus NovaLash’s water-soluble mascara and mascara wand. All of the kit’s ingredients are free of solvents, like glycol and carbonates, which is good news as these can break down the adhesive that holds lashes in place.
NovaLash Artists also offer these post-application tips to their clients:
1. Read the label. Any cosmetic product or cleanser containing glycols, organic solvents, urea, or high concentrations of alcohol can break down the adhesive bond and shorten the lifespan of the extensions. Instead, use only NovaLash water-soluble mascara on your eyelashes.
2. Curling of NovaLash Eyelash Extensions isn’t recommended. Because the extensions come pre-curled, additional curling isn’t even necessary and doing so may shorten the lifespan of the extensions by compromising the adhesive bond.
3. Avoid pulling, picking, or twisting your lash extensions.
4. Fluff your extensions with a lash wand to reduce tangling and flipping every morning and night.
5. Use NovaLash’s clean LASH pads to remove eye makeup and other debris from your extensions. The pads are saturated with pomegranate seed extracts to condition your extensions.