Joico Launches Holiday How-To Video Series
In time for holiday get-togethers, special soirées and fabulous parties, Joico is releasing a series of videos that help everyone ring in the season in style. A new webisode series of Joico hair and fashion how-tos launched November 11 and features Joico Artist Katie Bilovol and fashion-styling host, blogger and fashion expert Sydne Summer. And this just in—the series The series also features Brooke Newton a new cast-member on the soap opera All My Children. Brooke plays Colby Chandler, the beautiful, spoiled and entitled daughter of patriarch Adam Chandler.
The video tutorial series will present great hairstyle and fashion options including:
• A smart, double-braided headband idea for a holiday happy hour gathering
• A fashionable half-up/half-down braid for a casual hostess party
• A chic, undone braid/side ponytail for a festive holiday cocktail party
• A red carpet-worthy braided pony for an important holiday office party
• An intriguing, double fishtail chignon for an elegant holiday dinner party
• A jazzy, Gatsby-inspired faux bob for a glitzy New Year’s Eve party
Each video is complete with great fashion ideas from Sydne Summer – eponymous for her own style and fashion website, blog and vlog – who provides easy and accessible fashions and accessory ideas to complete a holiday look.
New episodes—guaranteed to produce hair and style that will turn heads all holiday season—will be available each week through mid-December on www.joico.com.