Skinfit Spa Mask Treatment
Grooming: J’Me WilliamsPhoto By Photography: Akin Girav Photo 2 of 17
1. Foam Aqua-Gel Foaming Cleanser between wet palms and cleanse face and neck. Remove cleanser with wet pads; follow with Pevonia lotion according to skin type. Diagnose the skin with magnifying lamp or Woods lamp, if available.Photo 4 of 17
2. Mix 1/2 teaspoon of Enzymes Powder Mask with small quantity of warm water until creamy. Apply with mask brush all over nose, upper cheeks and forehead 1/2-inch away from eyes.Photo 5 of 17
3. Cover eyes with eye pads moist with Anti-Stress Eye Lotion. Apply steamer; leave on for 5 to 10 minutes according to skin type.Photo 6 of 17
4. Remove Enzyme Powder with wet pads.Photo 7 of 17
5. Proceed with extraction without irritating the skin. Cleanse with Aqua-Gel Foaming Cleanser.Photo 8 of 17
6. Fold pads appropriately and wipe with Toning Lotion to ensure no Enzyme Peel residue remains.Photo 9 of 17
7. Prepare Escutox Freeze-Dried: Open 1 pouch of Escutox Freeze-Dried. Cut the circle in two, and then cut crisscross in 4 small quarters. Place the pieces in a small cup. Add 1 tablespoon of cool water. Mix well until a smooth gel is obtained.Photo 10 of 17
8. Apply Escutox Gel all over face and neck. Proceed with massage for 8-10 minutes, but keep Escutox moist with water.Photo 11 of 17
9. Cover eyes and eyebrows with eye pads moist with Anti-Stress Eye Lotion. Measure 1-1/2 teaspoons of SkinFit Caviar Repair Mask and apply all over face and neck, 1⁄4 inch from eyes. Leave on for 10 minutes.Photo 12 of 17
10. Remove mask with wet pads. Rinse with cool water; blot dry.Photo 13 of 17
11. Empty 1 powder pouch of SkinFit Caviar Powder Mask inside a plastic bowl. Add 1/3 cup of cool water and mix until creamy.Photo 14 of 17
12. With eye pads in place, apply the mask with a spatula in medium thickness, covering face and neck.Photo 15 of 17
13. Leave mask on for 10 minutes. Lift off the mask by holding it with both hands and lifting upward. Mask will lift off in one piece.Photo 16 of 17
14. Wipe the skin with cool water, then follow with any Pevonia lotion according to skin type. Finally, apply Caviar Balm around the eyes and all over face and neck.Photo 17 of 17
A proven anti-ager developed specifically for men.
There’s no wonder The Arizona Biltmore Spa draws on its surroundings for luxury treatments and soothing decor. Housed inside the Biltmore Hotel, a top-ranked resort that has attracted vacationing celebrities and U.S. presidents for decades, the property is set amid lush gardens with a backdrop of the Phoenix Mountains. The resort was originally constructed with indigenous stone in 1919; in the same vein, the Spa, opened in 1998, incorporates traditions from Native American tribes in its spa rituals and packages, including its signature Dream Catcher Aromatherapy Massage and Desert Heat Therapy Wrap. Both resort and spa feature cacti, abundant natural light and a palette of sand and ivory that reflect the beauty of its natural environment.
Esthetician Shanna Wendling, who has provided skin care services at the spa for four years, says most of her clients are looking to relax and rejuvenate. With 300 days of sun annually and several championship golf courses in the area, they’ve come to the right place: Also located in the 22,000-square-foot spa facility is a state-of-the-art fitness center featuring wellness classes, tennis courts, and access to biking and hiking trails. Peaceful outdoor retreat areas with cascading whirlpools may also be enjoyed pre- or post-service. The trickling water might just inspire some creativity in guests, as onetime patron Irving Berlin wrote many of his famous songs lounging poolside at the Biltmore, including—believe it or not—“White Christmas.”
Given the attractions, it comes as no surprise that male clients fill many of the treatment rooms. “More than 40 percent of my clients are men,” says Wendling, who says they enjoy facials, pedicures and post-golf massages. Now they have the brand-new, Pevonia-designed SkinFit Mask Treatment to soothe, hydrate and repair after a day in the desert sun. “When doing a Pevonia facial, I really like the results I see,” explains Wendling. “The products have natural ingredients and an aromatherapy benefit, and men like the way they feel on their skin.” With an evolving service menu and quality professional products, the The Arizona Biltmore Spa will maintain its reputation as “the jewel of the desert” for several more decades.
recommended home care:
The Arizona Biltmore Spa, Phoenix, Arizona
Tightening, firming and hydrating treatment for men
Aqua-Gel Foaming Cleanser, Easy-Glide Shaving Emulsion, Fitness-Glow Hydrating Self-Tan, Soothing After Shaving Balm, Age-Defying Caviar Balm
- What is freeze-dried Escutox? Formulated to reduce harsh wrinkles and increase skin plumpness, Escutox contains a blend of hibiscus esculentus and oligo-saccharides, seaweed extract, and squalane oil.
- The SkinFit Caviar Repair Mask smoothes and tightens with caviar extract, marine collagen and elastin, and vitamin C.
- For cooling and firming, the Caviar Powder Mask is made from seaweed and enriched with minerals.