How to Lose a Client in One Visit
Think your salon has great customer service? You might want to think twice. Donât forget, details mean everything to your clients. Here are a few common pitfalls to avoid:
- Not greeting clients when they arrive.
- Pointing vaguely to an area where the shampoo capes are instead of walking clients over and showing them.
- Forgetting to offer a glass of water or coffee.
- Making her wait more than 20 minutes.
- Screwing up a hair cut/color and not offering a complimentary âfix.â
- Rude front desk staff.
- Not informing her of new charges (for a blowout, bang trim, etc.) before you add it to her bill.