Feeling bored with your clients and the same old color services? Below are a few ways to get inspired to try new color tactics on your clientele. Break out of your rut today!
- Visit www.modernsalonlearning.com. This online educational tool offers advanced education classes in cuts and color. Try out “Rich Chocolate” or “Golden Bounce” for a new take on classic colors.
- Head to America’s Beauty Show March 28-30. In addition to color workshops and product knowledge classes, there is also a special opening-night event with famed colorist Gina Khan that’s sure to inspire. Visit www.americasbeautyshow.com for more information.
- Take a trip. Visit a city very different than your own. Trends in LA, New York and Atlanta vary. Do some people watching, visit a salon and go out on the town. You’ll come back with new ideas and inspiration.
- Do some research; take a class. Most manufacturers offer tons of classes and educational events. Research your color manufacturer and take a class that interests you. Do it on your own or with a co-worker. Education always inspires.
- Change it up. Give your own look a drastic makeover. Clients will be intrigued and inspired by your new shade. Next thing you know, they’ll all want makeovers!