Blower and iron: Ted Gibson
Brushes: Denman, YS Park
Curling Iron: Hot Tools
Stylers: Beautiful Hold Hairspray, Hair
Treatment Sheet, Styling Sheet, Fix It
Gel, Build It Blow Drying Agent and
Tame It Shine Lotion all by Ted Gibson.
Make-up: Temptu Cosmetics
(foundation), Mirabella (eye), Your Name Cosmetics (lip)
Devore satin gown by Donna Karan, crystal earrings, cuffs and rings by Dannijo.
Photo 2 of 8
1. Rub the styling sheet through hair.
Photo 3 of 8
2. Blow dry medium sections over round brush.
Photo 4 of 8
3. Gently apply baby powder to one-inch sections. This is for control, body and to refresh the hair (Ted sometimes uses dry shampoo).
Photo 5 of 8
4. Wrap medium sections around a large curling iron, wrapping back and away from face.
Photo 6 of 8
5. At nape wrap vertically and allow hair to cool.
Photo 7 of 8
6. Take a large section from the front and roll back. Secure with pins. Pull out sections to create width.
Every woman desires to look and feel beautiful, no matter the occasion. From the red carpet to any special occasion, Ivan Roderiguez showcases women around the world who embrace their cultures, hair textures and their own femininity.
As the exclusive hair sponsor for Nolcha shows during NYFW Fall/Winter 2018, prestige hair and beauty brand, ECRU New York created a modern rope twist hairstyle to complement Virtuvius’s Fall/Winter 2018 Runway Collection at the iconic Mercedes-Benz Manhattan showroom on February 11, 2018.
Celebrity stylist Laini Reeves created Emily Blunt's elegant, soft look for the 2018 Academy Awards with styling essentials from KMS and VARIS. The inspiration behind the look was her Schiaparelli Couture dress.