New Look for Teresa Palmer of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"
Celebrity stylist, salon owner and Rene Furterer guest artist Frank Barbosa has turned up again, this time designing a new look for Teresa Palmer on the set of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice."
"I wanted a style that was both timeless and care-free," he said regarding the finish.
Here's how Frankie worked his magic to achieve Teresa's enchanting look.
- As the on-set stylist, it was critical for me to start out each day with a good foundation. To keep Teresa in character for a particular scene, continuity was key-her hair had to look the same in every take. Having a good foundation makes it easy to do touch-ups in between takes.
- To create that foundation, before the cameras started rolling each morning, I would blow-dry Teresa's hair to a smooth finish. Spritzing it with RenÃ© Furterer Fioravanti No Rinse Detangling Spray helped to boost shine and make hair easier to style.
- Once Teresa's hair was dry, I took my Sultra Seductress one-inch styling iron and added glamorous waves. The iron's ceramic coating helps protect the hair while distributing heat evenly to lock in the waves.
- To give Teresa's style the staying power it needs to last through a day of filming, I finished with a light misting of RenÃ© Furterer Finishing Spray Instant Hold.
- Teresa was ready for lights, camera, action-with silky, sophisticated long-lasting waves.