New Look for Teresa Palmer of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"
Celebrity stylist, salon owner and Rene Furterer guest artist Frank Barbosa has turned up again, this time designing a new look for Teresa Palmer on the set of âThe Sorcererâs Apprentice.â
âI wanted a style that was both timeless and care-free,â he said regarding the finish.
Hereâs how Frankie worked his magic to achieve Teresaâs enchanting look.
- As the on-set stylist, it was critical for me to start out each day with a good foundation. To keep Teresa in character for a particular scene, continuity was keyâher hair had to look the same in every take. Having a good foundation makes it easy to do touch-ups in between takes.
- To create that foundation, before the cameras started rolling each morning, I would blow-dry Teresaâs hair to a smooth finish. Spritzing it with RenÃ© Furterer Fioravanti No Rinse Detangling Spray helped to boost shine and make hair easier to style.
- Once Teresaâs hair was dry, I took my Sultra Seductress one-inch styling iron and added glamorous waves. The ironâs ceramic coating helps protect the hair while distributing heat evenly to lock in the waves.
- To give Teresaâs style the staying power it needs to last through a day of filming, I finished with a light misting of RenÃ© Furterer Finishing Spray Instant Hold.
- Teresa was ready for lights, camera, actionâwith silky, sophisticated long-lasting waves.