Anne Hathaway's Iconic Style
Most fashionistas would kill to be on the cover of Vogue just once. Celeb darling—and apparent Anna Wintour favorite—Anne Hathaway just landed her second cover in two years and the photos from the November issue made quite a splash. The Mario Testino photo shoot took place in Paris, where Hathaway played a glamorous Audrey Hepburn-type to the hilt in sumptuous dresses and lush updos. And who better to create that kind of hair luxury than celeb stylist Oribe? Here's how he created the style.
1. Begin by blowing hair out, keeping its natural texture.
2. Then for added texture, apply Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray.
3. Using a 1-inch curling iron, curl the whole head and brush the curls out.
4. Next, apply Dry Texturizing Spray at the roots to get great texture when putting hair up.
5. Pull hair up as if you’re pulling it into a ponytail, then twist it into itself and secure with a pin or two.
6. According to Oribe, you don’t want to let the style get too contrived. Push the hair around, pin it and tailor it to the client's face.
7. Finish by spraying hair with Superfine Strong Hairspray to hold it in place.
Want more of Anne's photoshoot? Check out behind the scenes video from Vogue below.