FASHION WEEK: Allen Wood for Bumble and bumble Creates Cool Braid for Gretchen Jones
Inspired by Nikki from Big Love, (a "good girl gone bad"), Allen Wood for Bumble and bumble designed this beautiful braid for designer Gretchen Jones. "It's a good girl gone bad," he says. "A little Virgin Suicides, a little innocent runaway."
We got the insider's guide on how to create the look:
1. Prep hair with Tonic followed by Thickening Hairspray.
2. Hand dry with a blowdryer to create lift at roots.
3. Spray White Hair Powder throughout and rough blowdry to create a dry, rough, fuzzy texture.
4. Rake back top section of hair with hands.
5. Gather hair into an organic/loose version of a French braid.
6. Pull the braid for a rough, disheveled look.
7. Tie the ends of the hair with fabric from the designer's collection.