"12 Days of GGGiving" for Charity
Looking to give back during the holidays?
Participating salons and spas will host special promotions in the spirit of the holidays to raise a minimum of $1,000 for charities that support women and girls in need. To help salons and spas achieve their fundraising goals during the busy holiday season, Glamour Gone Good has designed a 12 day strategy that will get us all in the giving spirit. It goes something like this...
On the 12 Days of GGGiving
My salon gave charity
Proceeds from the following:
- Twelve bottles of shampoo
- Eleven bottles of conditioner
- Ten tubs of styling cream
- Nine bottles of hair mousse
- Eight tubes of hair gel
- Seven cans of hair spray
- Six shampoos and cuts
- Five cuts and blowdrys
- Four colors, cuts and blowdrys
- Three partial highlights, cuts and blowdrys
- Two full highlights, cuts and blowdrys
- And a pledge to support women in need!
“There are lots of women out there, myself included, who pay allegiance to three, four or more salons and spas. We go to one to get our hair done, another for our manicures, and yet another for our waxings. Sometimes it seems like too much, but really, we deserve it because between juggling careers, families, volunteer activites, and everything in between, we barely get any time to ourselves. I, for one, cherish that sacred hour or two at the salon or spa because it’s my only chance to escape. So, if my salon or spa wants to improve my experience by telling me that it will donate proceeds from my visit to charity for a limited time to help out other women, I’m not only coming in today, I’ll be back next week,” says Shikha Vasaiwala, founder of Glamour Gone Good, Inc.
To further help support each salon and spa, Glamour Gone Good is offering the following benefits to participants:
- Listing on GlamourGoneGood.org under "Participating Salons and Spas"
- Limited rights of use to "12 Days of GGGiving" logo and artwork
- Invitation to participate in national and local media opportunities
- Access to free resources, including promotional signage and press releases
- Complimentary 30 minute one-on-one phone consultation with Glamour Gone Good's founder and CEO, Shikha Vasaiwala
- 100 percent of proceeds raised during the 12 days will provide grants to Dress for Success Worldwide, Girls Educational and Mentoring Services (GEMS), and Sister to Sister: The Women's Heart Health Foundation.
Salons and spas can register for free at glamourgonegood.eventbrite.com.