Andrea Riseborough's Red Carpet Arrival
Andrea Riseborough, star of "W.E.", attended last night's premiere in NYC and stood out from the crowd wearing a beautiful Marchesa gown and sleek, soft side-swept ‘do. The coif, designed by Sebastian Professional Stylist Design Team Member Thomas Dunkin, was polished yet youthful and embraced soft, natural-looking texture. To recreate this look, Dunkin recommends these step-by-step tips.
- Start by spraying a light amount of Sebastian Professional Potion 9 Lite throughout the hair.
- Blow-dry while tousling with hands, lifting big random sections up vertically as you go to achieve added volume.
- Once dry, use a large curling iron to create soft waves. (Stylist Tip: Run the curling iron through the hair taking care not to hold the iron in place too long for softer waves that don’t look like they came from a curling iron.)
- After curling the whole head, create a diagonal side part and pin the back over to one side.
- Emulsify a bit of Sebastian Professional Matte Putty in palms and use to separate the curls a bit. Finish the look with a gentle spray of Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity hairspray for light, controlled hold.