Animal Print and Tribal Nail How-Tos
I love it when I come across how-to steps for creating fun and funky nail designs! These two created by OPI Guest Artist Vu Nguyen really caught my eye, and might be cool to try out this Spring! So what are you waiting for? Add a little pizzazz to your clients' nails with OPI's new nail art looks using GelColor by OPI, which wears like regular polish but requires no dry time, instead each layer needs to be cured using a LED lamp. Check out how to create these trendy, and wild prints below!
Steps for Animal Print:
1. Polish on three coats of Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey! Cure 30 seconds for each coat.
2. Remove residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and Nail Antiseptic Spray 99.
3. Using a fine-point brush, apply dots of Brisbane Bronze. Cure 30 seconds.
4. Outline dots with Black Onyx. Cure 30 seconds. Polish on Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds.
5. Remove residue with Nail Antiseptic Spray 99.
Steps for Tribal Print:
1. Polish on three coats Suzi Says Feng Shui. Cure 30 seconds each coat.
2. Remove residue with Expert Touch Nail Wipe and Nail Antiseptic Spray.
3. Create large “vines” with Black Onyx; fill in spaces using Russian Navy. Cure 30 seconds.
4. Polish on Top Coat. Cure 30 seconds. Remove residue with Nail Antiseptic Spray.