Renew How-To: Manicure Paraffin Treatment
target results: Fast-acting heat therapy relaxes muscles and increases circulation while softening and soothing dry skin.
1. Complete client manicure but do not add polish.
2. Massage GiGi Hand and Body Lotion into client’s hands.
3. Holding the client’s arm just above the wrist with the hand in a relaxed position, palm down, dip the client’s hand into the paraffin up to the wrist. Keep hand in the same position going in as coming out so you don’t break the paraffin seal.
4. Remove hand and hold over bath. Wait 5 seconds and
re-dip twice more for maximum effectiveness.
5. Slip hand into GiGi Hand & Foot Protectors, followed by GiGi Insulating Mitts. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
6. For the cleanest and easiest paraffin removal, leave the Hand Protectors on while you gently massage the hand through the plastic bag to loosen the wax. Slide the paraffin off, much like removing a glove.
7. Massage hands until oils or lotion are completely absorbed and clean nails with polish remover.
recommended pricing strategy: $8-$25 as an add-on service
treatment duration: 15-20 minutes