Renew How-To: Correct, Conceal and Protect
target conditions: All skin types; a quick way to camouflage dark circles and brighten the eye area.
1. Gently massage Essential Anti-Fatigue Eye Contour Gel around the eye area.
2. Choose the correct shade of Protective Illuminating Concealer-fair, medium, tan or deep.
3. Apply a sheer veil of the Illuminator from the concealer trio (top shade) using the TRUE Concealer Brush. Use the flat side of the brush and press into the well under the eye.
4. Mix the bottom two shades from the concealer trio to the desired match and press concealer directly on top of the Illuminator to camouflage under eye darkness.
5. Apply a sheer application of Protective Shadow Primer over the entire upper eye area using the shadow primer brush.
6. Set with TRUE Protective Mineral Foundation or base shadow over the Shadow Primer.
recommended training: Detailed protocol available in the TRUE Training Manual.
recommended pricing strategy: complimentary
service duration: 5 minutes